Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tiger Woods - A big disappointment

Tiger Woods in my humble opinion is the greatest golfer to play the game. My only criticism has been his disregard for the fans. This week he announced he would not play in the first round of the FedEx Cup, the Barclays. He previously said he would play in all four rounds. I believe this is further evidence for his total disregard for the fans and the PGA. This is the first year for the PGA to try and hold a national playoff and has been hyped all year long. It is a great idea and it will however take a few years to tweak the format. I would like to suggest the first tweak, if you don’t play in all four events you should be disqualified from the rest of the playoffs. Tiger may be a great golfer, however, again in my humble opinion, he will never be remember as one of the greatest people to play the game.

Sorry to digress, just had to get it off my chest.
Sunday 8 PM on national TV Steelers vs. Eagles. Almost as important as a regular season game. Should tell us a lot.

No comments: