Monday, October 1, 2007

What Was That

You have a game plan that wins three weeks in a row, so what do you do in week 4, why total abandon it of course. Explain that to me! Very disappointed! No play action, no tight end involvement, Passing twice as much as running, shot gun with empty back field on a lot of first downs, result one TD, (Don’t count the one late in Q4) now explain that to me! Like I said last week with that kind of production you lose to most teams in the NFL, and we did this week, to a team we should have beat up on.

Again the defense looked great. They only recorded two sacks but had Warner running around all day. They should have had 8 to ten sacks, Warner was like trying to catch a chicken in a barn yard. They also were very sharp against the run holding Edgerrin James to just 77 yards and allowed no points until midway through Q3. I think they just thought the game was boring and wanted to see something happen!

Now before I go flying of the handle too much, remember I did say I would be happy if this year we go 8 and 8. So I will end now and look forward to the migration of them little Sea Birds to the Burg.

Go STEELERS!!

2 comments:

beth said...

Well according to his press confrence yesterday, Coach Tomlin agrees with you. He said they absolutely did not follow the game plan,forgot about the run, and is going to have an intense practice this week. Aside from that, practically every Steeler got hurt, Casey Hampton, Troy Polamolu, Kreider, name the player and they're a hurtin. I think most every body will play this Sunday, but I don't think it was a game they will soon forget. I almost wish we would play them again in the regular season, cause there is nothing quite like a pissed off Steeler team! Go Steelers!

beth said...

So, what are you planning to do all day - stay in bed. Big win with half our first string on IR. Let's hear your take!