Sunday, November 18, 2007

The honeymoon

is over. This was the worst coached game I have ever seen. Tomlin and staff are a bunch of wimps. They should all be fired tomorrow. An 1 and 8 team dominated us, no way. The play calling was so predictable. The defense so predictable. Even I could tell what was coming. We are supposed to have the number 1 defense and offence, Ye right. 2 minutes to go and we give up 70 yards in less then a minute. Great coaching Mike. I am beside myself. Tomlin and staff suck!! Great players, terrible COACHES!! I give up!! I am way too old to survive BAD COACHING! We have the players we just don’t have the COACHING. If the coaches don’t take responsibility for this loss they are cowards. Two sacks all day, and a young inexperienced quarterback on the field. If I was coaching he would not have been able to breathe, (2 sacks all day) instead the Steelers coaches with terrible play calling put Ben in situations were he could not breathe. I don’t even want to get into situations, the COACHES let us down today. Rushing three, no play action and the most uninteresting play calling with three minutes to go I have ever seen!! Mike,You and your staff SUCK!! You have great players and you don’t know how to take advantage of them!! I can’t even believe the Jets were in this game at all. I hope we lose the rest of our games so I can play golf on Sunday and not die of a frustration heart attack. TOMLIN YOU AND YOU STAFF SUCK, who’s paying you off to keep the Brown’s close!!

Who cares about next week, we only get more of the same, BAD COACHING!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Uncle Mike, I don't even know what to say either. We drove into St Louis early for Thanksgiving so I watched in a bar and was more frustrated that you could believe. It looked like a completely different team that had suited up this week compared to the entire season. Ben had absolutely zero time in the pocket. The receivers appeared to never be open and our offensive line never opened up any holes for Parker.

Wow was it embarrassing/painful to watch.

Let's hope this was the week to get it out of our system. Next week is Monday night against the Dolphins. Lord we better play well in primetime.

beth said...

And NFL today said we were the only team with a shot at beating the Patriots...............Ha Ha.

I see more action in the Democratic debates. New favorite quote, " They don't pick on me becase I'm a woman, they do it because I'm ahead" - Hillary Clinton

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.